Conversation Killing Lines
With Halloween just around the corner means we are in for a lot of parties. Not only Halloween parties but holiday parties will soon pack our schedule. And with parties comes awkward conversations with people you don't want to talk to. Thankfully AskReddit is here to help you with conversation killers.
- “Let me ask you something, have you ever wanted to be your own boss? How does setting your own hours and working from home sound to you?”
- "Hey man I either need to go to the bathroom, get a drink, go for a smoke or make a phone call, I'll see you in a bit"
- If you wanna change the subject, just say:"you cant put bread in the freezer, right?" this can lead to extensive arguments, trust me.
- 'I'm sorry I don't speak English'
- "Would you excuse me? I cut my foot before, and my shoe is filling up with blood."