No, That Was Not the ‘Boom Goes the Dynamite’ Kid on ESPN Last Night
Awkward moments are nothing new to live sports. Just take a look at good ‘ole Broadway Joe here taking a run at Suzy Kolber. (video courtesy of Bradshaw3001)
Well, we had another one of those moments last night on ESPN during Monday Night Football. Say hello to Sergio Dipp.
When I first saw this, I thought ESPN hired the “Boom Goes the Dynamite” kid. (video courtesy of Jeremy Goldman)
- His full name is Sergio Alejandro Dipp Walther.
- He was born in Mexicali, Mexico, in 1988 and attended university in Monterrey, where he studied communications.
- He started in media back in 2009 and joined ESPN (Deportes) in 2013.
- He’s covered events line the London Olympics in 2012, and the Packers/Steelers Super Bowl in 2011.
- He generally covers the other football. Below is an interview he did with Chicharito.
- He apparently has a good sense of humor too.
— Sergio Dipp (@SergioADippW) September 12, 2017
And here is the interview with Chicharito. (video courtesy of HistoriaMX)