How to Get Paid $1,000 To Watch All The ‘Harry Potter’ Movies
If you know what your Patronus is and what house you belong to, then listen up! You no longer have to wait for you Hogwarts letter to be part of the wizarding world! You can get paid $1,000 to watch ALL the Harry Potter movies, this includes the Fantastic Beasts spinoff movies as well. What better time than now, while all the muggles are practicing social distancing and quarantined in their homes, to have yourself a Harry Potter marathon?
You can apply for this amazing opportunity here. If you're 18 and older, and a Harry Potter fanatic, then you've got a chance. EDsmart will be choosing five people to gift the ultimate Harry Potter experience who will all get $1,000 upon completion. If you're one of the five chosen, you'll receive all eight Harry Potter films:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)
That will take you 25 hours and six minutes to complete watching them!
Along with the movies, you'll also receive a "Harry Potter Marathon Survival Kit" that includes:
Harry Potter Butterbeer Caramel Corn & Containers
Harry Potter Jelly Gummy Candy Slugs, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans & Chocolate Crispy Frog (Bundle of 3)
Harry Potter Gryffindor snuggie
Hogwarts Alumni Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler
$100 GrubHub gift card
Deadline for entries is May 15th! Checkout the complete detail and apply here, and if I get chosen, I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there.