Krav Maga, the Fun Way to Stay Fit
I've been talking about it on the air for a few weeks. It's Krav Maga out at Total Defense in El Paso. They also have jiu-jitsu and fitness at Total Defense, but for now I'm focusing on Krav Maga. It's a ton of fun and I look forward to every class.
What makes Krav Maga great? Let me count the ways:
- It's a fun way to stay in shape.
- You're learning something while staying in shape.
- It has real world applications. Hopefully you never have to use Krav Maga in the real world, but it's designed to help you should you ever get into a difficult situation.
- ANYONE CAN DO IT! Seriously, any age, gender, skill level, it doesn't matter. Just give it a shot.
You can find Total Defense in El Paso by Sunland Park and Doniphan. The contact info is:
- 1060 Doniphan Park Circle Suite F
El Paso, TX 79922
- (915) 801-0588
- Check them out online at realselfdefenseep.com
If you aren't in El Paso, try to look up a place near you that trains Krav Maga. It's well worth your time.