Married YouTubers Show Off El Paso in ‘Travel’ Video
Do you have a friend or family member that maybe hasn't been to El Paso yet? Maybe they're thinking about moving here? Show them this video.
The stops in the video?
- Global Coffee to get some coffee
- Transmountain. Nothing like a cruise over Transmountain, especially for anyone who has never driven it before.
- Phit Phuel for a meal prepped meal.
- There's a cruise near Montecillo and UTEP
- Of course, at UTEP, they flip the camera around for a view of Juarez.
This was just a short video barely scratching the surface of what El Paso has to offer. If you have any ideas of people, places, or things that they should include in a future video, let them know. You can head on over to the actual YouTube page to make a comment under the video. Just CLICK HERE to head on over.
Want some basic El Paso stats and facts just for the Hell of it? Well, here you go.
- El Paso, TX
- Population - 681,728
- This makes it the 22nd largest city in the United States. Of course, this isn't like counting an entire metropolitan area that includes surrounding cities.
- The population of the El Paso metropolitan area, which includes Las Cruces, has a population of 1,060,397.
- The total region of the area, including Ciudad Juarez is a whopping 2.5 million people. If you use that measure, El Paso would be between Denver-Boulder and Nassau-Suffolk (Long Island) in regards to radio markets, or number 20 in the country.