Movie Monster Madness – The Next Four Battles
We are now over half way with the first round match ups for Movie Monster Madness. We have 8 match ups already going. You can find those...
Now, let's get to the latest contestants.
- Michael Myers - He is synonymous with Halloween and has gone through a couple reboots. But did you know the Halloween series was going to move on without him?
- King Kong - Yet another is-this-really-a-bad-guy monsters. King Kong just really wanted love, didn't he?
- Clover - The monster from Cloverfield, which is a really good movie. But don't watch it if you get motion sickness from shaky cam work.
- Pazuzu - The demon from The Exorcist, which is arguably the scariest movie of all time. I know full grown adults who still won't watch this movie.
- Dracula - One of the icons of the horror movie genre, with multiple different versions. We're not picking one specific one for this, it's just Dracula in general.
- Chucky - Yes, the doll was originally a part of an actual horror movie. Then they went full campy with it and The Bride of Chucky remains, to this day, the only movie I have ever walked out on.
- Brundlefly - Jeff Goldblum, rather grotesquely, turns into a fly, and the movie was Gene Siskel's tenth best movie of 1986.
- Gozer - A lot of people thought this spot should go to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. But who turned the Stay Puft Marshmallow man into a villain? It was Gozer the Gozerian.