Shinedown Auctioning All-Access Passes & More For Charity
Do you want to get backstage at the next Shinedown concert in your town? Shinedown is having a special auction to benefit a children's hospital and you can win! Shinedown are putting their starpower and backstage passes to good use by hosting an auction benefitting the Beacon Children's Hospital.
There are two auctions fans can participate in:
- 4 All-Access guest passes to show of your choice plus:
- Private meet and greet with the band
- 4 VIP tickets to the concert
- Exclusive merchandise
- 5 sets of framed guitar picks and original art:
- Set 1: 34 picks Eric Bass 2017 April 1st, July - Sep , Nov 3rd. Zach Myers Ventura, Hoogie on the road and WB Gear. Brent Smith specialty pick.
- Set 2: 32 picks Smith & Myers 2017 Dec - Jan.
- Set 3: 22 picks (does not come with art) Eric Bass 2017 UK tour April - May, WB Gear, rehearsal picks.
- Set 4: 83 picks Zach Myers Eric Bass 2018 Mar - May, UK tour May - June.
- Set 5: 43 picks (+ set list of and wrist bands @ Roverfest) Zach Myers Eric Bass 2018
The original artwork is done by Marissa Alvarez who recently worked with the band on their animated "Monsters" video. Shinedown frontman Brent Smith says that helping children is something the entire band holds "very dear to (our) hearts." He also said that Beacon Children's Hospital help children in need, like Marissa's daughter, and that the band would like to show them some love. The auction is on the CharityBuzz website and is open until July 30th.