Songs Carole Baskin Needs to Dance to While on DWTS
Well hey there all you cool cats and kittens! Well, 2020 continues to be weird. This morning we found out the new contestants for this new season of "Dancing with the Stars". We played our favorite game called "Are they a star?" Rules to the game are: at least two people on the morning show have to know who they are and what they do. Here are the contestants for this season:
- head coach Monica Aldama ("Cheer")
- animal activist Carole Baskin ("Tiger King")
- Kaitlyn Bristowe ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette")
- Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis
- TV and film actress Anne Heche
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson
- actress Justina Machado ("One Day at a Time")
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean
- Emmy Award-winning host of "The Real" Jeannie Mai
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe
- Grammy-winning rapper Nelly
- TV host Nev Schulman ("Catfish")
- Former NBA star Charles Oakley ("The Last Dance")
- Actress and Realtor Chrishell Stause ("Selling Sunset")
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir
I knew all but five contestants.
To our surprise, Carole f**king Baskin is a contestant this season! Look, she may or may not have killed her husband, without a body you can't prove that she did; but out of everyone on "Tiger King" I think her animal rescue was the least shadiest. So, while I'm rooting for Johnny Weir and my childhood crush AJ McLean of BSB, I for sure know that I want to see Carole Baskin dance to these five songs:
Since You Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson.
Joe Exotic is in jail now, since he's been gone, Baskin has been really getting the word out on her animal rescue. She can really now say "thanks to you, now I get what I want"
Maneater- Daryl Hall & John Oates
....Is this a little too on the nose?
Cell Block Tango- Chicago soundtrack
Can you imagine Basking dancing to the words "he had it coming"? Again, without a body, they can't prove she did anything wrong.
Savage- Megan Thee Stallion
We all know the parody, so if she did this one it would shows she has a sense of humor.
Here's the parody if you've never heard it:
Boss B*tch- Doja Cat
Carole is the boss B at Big Cat Rescue, also, the singer of this song is Doja CAT.
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
Because I know they're totally going to make her dance this one and if they don't they are missing out on a big opportunity!
Do I think she'll make it to dance all these songs? Not really, but here's hoping!
READ ON: Here's how to apply for rent relief