The MoSho’s Game Of Thrones Death Draft For Season 8
The last season of Game of Thrones is almost here and we, as always, want to turn watching it into a competition. So here's our Game of Thrones Death Draft. The last season of Game of Thrones will premiere on HBO on April 14th and many fans are excited to finally see who will be taking over the Iron Throne. The morning show is excited as well, but we are all extremely competitive so we want to see who thinks they know how the show will end. Will Daenarys be on the iron throne? Will Cersei? Are they both pregnant? None? Will Arya just start killing everyone with different faces? Are Arya and Sansa going to welcome Daenarys into the Stark fam with open arms? Will Jon be grossed out when he finds out he's banging his mom? So many questions still need to be answered! But anyways, here is how our Death Draft is going to work.
- The group takes turns choosing between 5-10 players to die.
- The player with the most deaths and correct bonus questions answered at the end of the season wins.
- NOTE: Even if a character dies and becomes a White Walker, the character is still technically dead and the player receives a point.
- Who will win the Iron Throne?
- Who will win the Cleganebowl?
- Who is Azor Ahai, the prince (or princess) who was promised?
- Who will kill the Night King?